An interactive site for an interactive experience
A full city block wide in Times Square, Gulliver's Gate is a technologically advanced, interactive and immersive world of miniatures. A captivating design was created for this complex website, which was built for very high spikes of traffic during extensive marketing campaigns.
An intricate content management system allows modifications of every page, exhibit and photo and video in the website, which was developed in conjunction with Gulliver’s Gate marketing staff and advisors. The website allows purchase of tickets online via integration into the attraction’s main ticketing system. Lumina created Gulliver’s Gate website under a tight schedule and, working with other members of Gulliver’s Gate's web team, met all deadlines in order to launch two whole months before official opening.
Gulliver’s Gate website is a mobile-first, uniquely designed website that grows daily, thanks to the enhanced ability built into its content management system by Lumina. It can be managed by the marketing team and new content, photos and videos can easily be added to it, without requiring Lumina’s intervention. In addition, templates for landing pages were introduced into the site, allowing the creation of specific pages for various customer groups and enhancing the visibility and conversion rate of marketing campaigns. Additional developments are on the way as this exciting Times Square attraction opens for the busy tourist season in NYC.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover all of your software needs, workflows, and business requirements.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us define the scope of the project and provide you with clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo to simulate the functionalities and features for your new software.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, we begin programming while taking user experience and user interface into account.
- Testing & Feedback: With a primary version of your software, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your software is ready; though changes and new features can always be added.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?