A sweet site for a sweet ride
The transport service asked us to build them a new website that their old domain would be redirected to. This new site tastefully exhibits the various occasions that the company offers ride solutions for, including airport, corporate, and wedding trips. The full fleet is also on display on its own page, providing both visual and numerical information about each vehicle.
To make bookings easy, we embedded a "Limo Anywhere" reservation form, powered by Limo Anywhere, into the Reservations page, and added "Reserve Now" buttons throughout the site to make the process as easy as possible. As much as the standard built-in methods allowed, this module was customized to match the look of the rest of the site. With a consistent design throughout the site, in an elegant black and gold color scheme, the company's website exemplifies the class and sophistication of its brand.
We have gone over and above to customize the WordPress "back office" of this website - the administration site that controls the content of the site. Site owners can edit pictures, text and layouts of all the pages of the website on their own, without the need of assistance from a web developer. This was done by utIlizing the advanced custom fields plugin which enabled us to define each section in each page as an editable section in the back end, in a very user friendly way.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover all of your software needs, workflows, and business requirements.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us define the scope of the project and provide you with clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo to simulate the functionalities and features for your new software.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, we begin programming while taking user experience and user interface into account.
- Testing & Feedback: With a primary version of your software, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your software is ready; though changes and new features can always be added.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?