An informative website for a one-stop shop
Paragon Security offers completely integrated security solutions to both residential and commercial sites in the New York area. Since their diverse customers range from residents, contractors, and developers from all types and sizes of sites, their website needed to appeal to everyone, from high-end commercial businesses, to the residential community. Using a color scheme based on green, white, and black, we built a modern site that is inviting to all of its visitors.
As a one-stop shop for customers, Paragon Security wanted their site to accordingly highlight their extensive knowledge of top-notch quality locksmith and security services and products. We achieved this by including numerous pages about the products, security services, and custom solutions they work with that have allowed them to maintain their position as one of the leading service providers in New York for over 2 decades.
Paragon Security is a content heavy website, with over 150 pages describing the various services and wide array of products they provide. We helped Paragon Security organize the information they have and categorize it properly using an information hierarchy that makes sense to the website visitor - whether they be an individual, a company or another type of organization. Using our solid process of collecting the content, complementing it with images and placing it in the right place, the final product seems almost trivial. Making something complex seem simple is always some sort of an art, and we are proud of the way this concept was implemented here.
We've also incorporated features such as "call me now" functionality which are connected the website forms to Salesforce so that information is passed onto the CRM automatically, and added a few pages that are used by the hardware stores operating within Paragon Security's network.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?