Cybersecurity has never looked so attractive
A new cybersecurity firm, Quantum Trilogy, offers safe and easy communication to a platform of a closed group of users through their own private servers in Switzerland. The company is based on a fundamental "trilogy" of securing the voice, data, and infrastructure through their Quantum Key, Quantum Book, and Quantum Phone products. Quantum Trilogy aims to bring its users the most secure digital environment possible as well as help them avoid the impact of data breaches, stolen intellectual property, and more.
Due to the objective of the company, we designed its site to be very modern and tech-oriented. Building on their logo, we built a mobile-responsive site with a gold and blue color scheme. We included "Request Demo" CTAs and a contact form on the homepage to make it easy for users to communicate with the firm.
We also incorporated tasteful interactive scroll buttons to the side of the page, each corresponding to a different section of the homepage. A hover feature was added to each button, with a tooltip indicating which section it
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover all of your software needs, workflows, and business requirements.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us define the scope of the project and provide you with clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo to simulate the functionalities and features for your new software.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, we begin programming while taking user experience and user interface into account.
- Testing & Feedback: With a primary version of your software, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your software is ready; though changes and new features can always be added.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?