Senses & Co.
An easy and organized customization process
A subscription-based service based on a holistic experience of sexuality, Senses & Co. sends personalized boxes of products targeting all 5 senses. Sent out every 3 months, these packages are customized for each customer based on their sexual preferences. To help cater to subscribers' needs, the company needed a quiz built into their website that would efficiently identify likes & dislikes.
We built a layer over Squarespace that acts beautifully as part of the website itself, but is also attached to a separate, more "clever" system that captures users' answers and assigns them automatically to inventory items. In addition, the back end system is extensible and can be constantly updated with new features. When admins need to send shipments to clients, all they need to do is login and view the suggested products for each client, enabling Senses & Co. to easily tailor their service for each subscriber.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover all of your software needs, workflows, and business requirements.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us define the scope of the project and provide you with clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo to simulate the functionalities and features for your new software.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, we begin programming while taking user experience and user interface into account.
- Testing & Feedback: With a primary version of your software, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your software is ready; though changes and new features can always be added.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?