A newly optimized website
As an alternative to welded or full-machined parts, US Castings produces custom-made casted metal parts for a wide variety of industries, including medical equipment, infrastructure, and machine manufacturers. To help enhance their website, we made some changes and improvements, such as adding more information and a Google Captcha field to the contact form. We followed that up with a carefully designed email confirmation that explains what to expect. To make contact information more accessible, we made the header sticky on both the desktop and mobile versions of the site, so that US Casting's phone number and link to their contact page are always visible. In this way, communication between the company and its customers is made easier and more effective.
We also optimized US Casting's website for marketing purposes. To start off, we set up Google Tag Manager. Then, we made some basic SEO changes such as setting up a 301 redirect to the PHP version of the site, making sure each page has a title that correctly represents it, and creating a Google XML sitemap. In addition, we created the design work for remarketing banners, which will help US Casting stick in potential customers' minds.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?