Streamlining the apartment search process
GB Properties is a property management company located in Brooklyn, whose main market segment is comprised of college students in search of apartment rentals, in addition to owners and developers seeking to gain listings of their properties. To reach their wide-ranging clientele, they needed a versatile website that would appeal to everyone — from the young, college-age crowd to the modern, professional businessperson. We designed a fresh, modern website that is aesthetically pleasing, while still serving its function of providing listings and information, for all GB Properties clients. Using a color scheme based on green, white, and beige, along with black minimal accents, we created a site that both epitomizes Brooklyn as an attractive and profitable destination, as well as showcases GB Properties as a dependable representation of its home.
To make the apartment hunt more efficient, the GB Properties website allows users to use advanced search to find the property that best fits their budgets and the amenities required. We used extra large photos for each listing in order to maximize the satisfaction level of the user experience. Results are shown on a large Brooklyn map, and the website visitor can click into each pin to see which apartment it represents. Nearby featured locations and subway stations are also presented for each listing. In addition, the visitor can request an agent to contact him directly from the listing page, making communication easy for both parties.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.