Real Deal of a Real Estate Website
Castle Avenue, a Manhattan property market firm lead by Wei Min Tan, aims to serve global investors buying New York property for portfolio diversification and long-term returns. Wei Min Tan is often interviewed by various media outlets such as CNN, CNBC, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
Due to his spotlight in the media, both locally and internationally, and his stellar reputation with his clients, Wei Min Tan needed a website which reflected that standing. One that would serve not only as a "wow factor" to his potential clients, but that will also solidify himself as a global trusted leader in the industry. His impeccable attention to detail and high standards of taste meant that his website must meet and exceed all these expectations.
There were several challenges in the redesign and development of his current site, which Lumina had to be mindful of. The site was content rich and featured over 150 pages and articles, many of which with very high SEO rankings in Google. Each page's title and meta tags had to be carefully set up, and all content meticulously transferred in order to not only keep current SEO rankings in tact, but also improve them. To start, we used an automated script to crawl the Castle Avenue site and properly map out each page in both English and Mandarin. Our scripts identified and mapped various components of each page - the URL, title, H1 tags and meta tags as well as current ranking, the page's originating links and more. We then analyzed this data, improved upon it and applied to the new site. Our team also designed and translated several new Mandarin pages, while minding the complexities of a multi-language setup.
In addition to preserving and improving SEO and website content, we wanted to provide Castle Avenue with a site that was truly a standout. We went with a modern, attractive, yet easy-to-navigate design, which would appeal to both the New York City and international crowd that is sleek and sophisticated. The homepage features a stunning video showcasing beautiful Manhattan views right at the start. This video was edited by Lumina using a mix of video and photography and the results provide a noticeable edge over other competitors; one that is sure to impress any website visitor.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?