A sweet site for a sweet ride
The transport service asked us to build them a new website that their old domain would be redirected to. This new site tastefully exhibits the various occasions that the company offers ride solutions for, including airport, corporate, and wedding trips. The full fleet is also on display on its own page, providing both visual and numerical information about each vehicle.
To make bookings easy, we embedded a “Limo Anywhere” reservation form, powered by Limo Anywhere, into the Reservations page, and added “Reserve Now” buttons throughout the site to make the process as easy as possible. As much as the standard built-in methods allowed, this module was customized to match the look of the rest of the site. With a consistent design throughout the site, in an elegant black and gold color scheme, the company’s website exemplifies the class and sophistication of its brand.
We have gone over and above to customize the WordPress “back office” of this website – the administration site that controls the content of the site. Site owners can edit pictures, text and layouts of all the pages of the website on their own, without the need of assistance from a web developer. This was done by utIlizing the advanced custom fields plugin which enabled us to define each section in each page as an editable section in the back end, in a very user friendly way. In developing the site we have worked with designer David Moreno, who created this beautiful appealing layout.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.