Complete production services for a top national ADR company
As New York’s #1 ADR firm, National Arbitration and Mediation (NAM) needed a new website that would exemplify its position as a leading alternative dispute resolution institution. Using a striking color scheme of blue, black, and white, along with corporate-based imagery, we created a bold and powerful site that portrays the company’s strong national presence. NAM maintains rosters in all 50 states, in addition to Puerto Rico and in major cities around the world; so to display the company’s panel, we added a US map feature that enables users to request neutrals by state. To introduce NAM’s neutrals even more extensively, we added a “Meet Some of Our Neutrals” section which displays videos of featured neutrals.
Users have the option to view more on a page dedicated to videos of mediators. To create these videos, we held 18 interviews with their top mediators, which include nationally acclaimed supreme court judges and attorneys. In addition to the neutrals’ videos, the homepage also features a video that we produced, giving an inside look at the Manhattan office. Spanning the lobby, conference room, and more, the introductory video fits nicely onto the homepage. More importantly, it gives a feeling of the experience at NAM’s offices, from the entry and throughout the mediation process. Beneath the video, the homepage highlights NAM’s multiple awards, and links users to each specific award, with another option to view press releases for all of them on another page. The homepage also presents the company’s sponsorships, news, and testimonials in an easy scroll-through layout.
In the transition from NAM’s previous website to the new website, we had employed an automatic script that imported the content from raw text and HTML files into custom fields in WordPress. This allowed the creation of structured data on the back end of the site, which is more easily managed by the website administrators, and more presentable on the front end (the public site).
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.