FlatRate Moving's PowerMove
Enterprise Resource Planning software
Built from the ground up by Lumina, PowerMove is a robust ERP Enterprise Resource Planning) software system. Tied directly to the same database used by FlatRate Moving's Move Center, it processes transactions in tens of millions of dollars every year. Using the automated payments interface we've developed, their employees handle hundreds of credit card transactions a day. Because of the high volume of money and financial information being passed, a highly detailed audit trail was developed within the software, making sure that everything is being accounted for.
PowerMove has been integrated with various third party software and hardware systems to create a seamless and quick process for the over 200 members who use the software each day. This solution also manages and automates workflows, based on our intimate knowledge of FlatRate Moving's needs and criteria. An email notification system was also created to alleviate the difficulties of communication in such a largely populated environment.
Our approach to this and other custom software projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover all of your software needs, workflows, and business requirements.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us define the scope of the project and provide you with clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo to simulate the functionalities and features for your new software.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, we begin programming while taking user experience and user interface into account.
- Testing & Feedback: With a primary version of your software, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your software is ready; though changes and new features can always be added.
Learn more about our approach.
Would you like to know more about our custom software solutions?