Retail management made simple
Eagles Beachwear is a large retailer in Myrtle Beach with over 30 stores. With tens of thousands of inventory items across those stores, they need a centralized way of managing it all. Between their stores, warehouse, and vendors, there's a lot to track and control on a daily basis. The custom software we built for Eagles Beachwear lets them process purchase orders, distribution, check and track all inventory, and much more - reducing the amount of manual labor and paper-use.
All of these tools were specially crafted for Eagles Beachwear, replacing the Fishbowl software they'd been using prior to working with Lumina. We worked with them to discover what their exact needs were, and matched them precisely. Due to the high quantity of options and the need to add, edit, or otherwise work with them, we built several different solutions to satisfy similar needs to varying circumstances.
Most importantly, the Warehouse Management System was developed alongside a mobile app that we developed for them. The system and app are integrated with one another to pass information back and forth, allowing for many of these processes to take place. As a web-based software solution, this system is accessible from many devices including phones and tablets - meaning that work can be done wherever and whenever they need.
Our approach to this and other custom software projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover all of your software needs, workflows, and business requirements.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us define the scope of the project and provide you with clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo to simulate the functionalities and features for your new software.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, we begin programming while taking user experience and user interface into account.
- Testing & Feedback: With a primary version of your software, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your software is ready; though changes and new features can always be added.
Learn more about our approach.
Would you like to know more about our custom software solutions?