Custom real estate software solution
As a real estate power player, United Homes needed a customized system to manage the acquisition, architecture, construction, and sale of hundreds of properties a year. We worked with them to develop software tailored to their exact needs, with over 300 fields for information like DOB inspections, authorizations, and everything else needed to have full knowledge of a building and its details. The system was also built to interact with Sage Software's Timberline to pass details for construction and materials.
Multiple calendars were built to help various teams throughout the company automate their work. Any changes that affected another department would trigger notifications to be sent automatically through the system. A gallery for photos and documents was put in place so that they could be accessed from anywhere by whomever would need them. Complex reporting structures were simplified for use; allowing for data imports and exports, along with many other inclusions that make this custom solution a complete one.
The software we developed was also built to handle many of the secondary aspects of their business as well. A section for building demolition information was created, as well as an automated stopwatch feature used to time the completion of construction projects. It even let certain users manage banking and transaction information inside the software, along with whatever relevant information they'd need. Because of this and other department- and position-based requirements, we created a strict set of user rules and permissions for everyone to access what they needed, without compromising security at any level.
Our approach to this and other custom software projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover all of your software needs, workflows, and business requirements.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us define the scope of the project and provide you with clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo to simulate the functionalities and features for your new software.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, we begin programming while taking user experience and user interface into account.
- Testing & Feedback: With a primary version of your software, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your software is ready; though changes and new features can always be added.
Learn more about our approach.
Would you like to know more about our custom software solutions?