A wonderfully creative new game
A new mobile app developed by Lumina, Puzzle Paint launched in May 2015 for Android, with plans to expand to iOS and Windows Phone. It's a collection of different types of word puzzles and games that challenge your logical processing and cleverness. With each puzzle you solve, the associated painting comes more and more to life before your very eyes; and with masterpieces from many different eras and styles, it appeals both to the creative and the literal.
Each puzzle solution adds another splash of color to the artwork in question. To do this, we developed a technique for isolating color sets in each painting and then placing them back into it one-by-one. Creating the framework upon which puzzles are built brought it's own set of problem-solving; but thankfully, we're the kind of people this app was made for. Users can sign into Puzzle Paint with their Facebook or Google profile, and share their results - adding a fun, interactive layer to the game. Best of all - players can create their own puzzles and share them with friends, or the world.
Our approach to this and other mobile app projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover what kind of app you want to create and the requirements for the project.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project and schedule each phase so we can determine the development guidelines and give you clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo of the app to simulate the functionalities and features you want while the designs are created.
- Design & Development: By referencing the demo, we use our mobile development tools to create and design the application.
- Testing & Feedback: With an alpha version of your mobile app ready, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, you new mobile app is ready for use, while additions and updates are always available.
Learn more about our approach.
Have an idea for a new app? We'd love to make your project a reality.