Eagles Beachwear Store App
Used by over 30 retail stores
Before store managers started using this app, the only way for them to order inventory was to hand-write countless forms or have a long phone call with warehouse employees. As you can guess, this wasted a lot of time and was prone to errors. Thankfully, we were given the opportunity to provide software and app development that would revolutionize their entire process. One of the most important features allows store managers to make requests for new inventory, which are just a few clicks away.
Stores also use the app to take daily inventory counts for strong, data-rich reporting that Eagles Beachwear's executives use to make informed business decisions. Those executives also get reports about inventory traffic and locations to keep tabs on progress as a whole. This also helps them track how well some items sell, and when they need to order more. Forms were created for store managers to order the most common inventory items, which has sped up the inventory request process, while maintaining a workflow that's familiar to them.
The app was developed alongside the Warehouse Management System, which acts as a hub for all of the stores and is essentially the digital headquarters for operations at Eagles Beachwear. The app and software communicate together to handle many of the procedures that make the duo of tools extraordinarily efficient. Store managers can focus on sales and operations of their stores, warehouse staff are much more efficient, and everyone has more time to do less work.
Our approach to this and other mobile app projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover what kind of app you want to create and the requirements for the project.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project and schedule each phase so we can determine the development guidelines and give you clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo of the app to simulate the functionalities and features you want while the designs are created.
- Design & Development: By referencing the demo, we use our mobile development tools to create and design the application.
- Testing & Feedback: With an alpha version of your mobile app ready, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, you new mobile app is ready for use, while additions and updates are always available.
Learn more about our approach.
Have an idea for a new app? We'd love to make your project a reality.