Senses & Co.
An easy and organized customization process
A subscription-based service based on a holistic experience of sexuality, Senses & Co. sends personalized boxes of products targeting all 5 senses. Sent out every 3 months, these packages are customized for each customer based on their sexual preferences. To help cater to subscribers’ needs, the company needed a quiz built into their website that would efficiently identify likes & dislikes.
We built a layer over Squarespace that acts beautifully as part of the website itself, but is also attached to a separate, more “clever” system that captures users’ answers and assigns them automatically to inventory items. In addition, the back end system is extensible and can be constantly updated with new features. When admins need to send shipments to clients, all they need to do is login and view the suggested products for each client, enabling Senses & Co. to easily tailor their service for each subscriber.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.