Fine tuned solutions for a tip-top shopping experience
The premier ecommerce site for designer display-model watches and other accessories, ShopWorn is like a virtual luxury trunk show with constant new additions. Since merchandise is updated continuously, the website needed to be in tip-top shape, and ShopWorn turned to us to do the job.
Right off the bat, Lumina fixed the major issues with the site by resolving the pricing issue at check out, restructuring the global navigation, and redesigning the homepage to be more intuitive and visually appealing. We also implemented some changes to increase customer conversion rate, such as optimizations within Google Shopping Feed and checkout, and adding marketing tags as well as a popup banner for email signup. Furthermore, we integrated with MailChimp for WooCommerce, which the site is based on.
Lumina is currently supporting any ongoing work or coding issues on the site. By implementing a quick time-to-market development cycle for new features, fixes, and website changes, Lumina has increased the stability of the site and prepared an infrastructure for growth.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.