Graphical and interactive IUE Calculator
Pearl Capital is one of the fastest growing providers of alternative small business financing in America, with the intention of building opportunities for the national small business community. Recently acquired and restructured to ensure top-fight business practices, the company positions itself as a top-of-mind cash advance supplier.
The calculator demonstrates how inputs such as funded amount, factor rate, and interest costs affect payback amount, syndicate profit, ISO profit, and more. With a captivating and enticing design based on the company's brand book, the IUE calculator emphasizes the leverage's impact in a visually stunning manner. The numbers are represented visually to add to the calculator's illustrative element, making the point to users that adding leverage is a better "money maker" than traditional syndication.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover all of your software needs, workflows, and business requirements.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us define the scope of the project and provide you with clear, accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo to simulate the functionalities and features for your new software.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, we begin programming while taking user experience and user interface into account.
- Testing & Feedback: With a primary version of your software, we perform QA testing while gathering your feedback for revisions.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your software is ready; though changes and new features can always be added.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?