Quick and responsive information
When you have a dental emergency, or just want to make an appointment, you want to do it fast. Moreover, as more and more people search for services on their phones, it's important that a website be quick and responsive on mobile.
When we developed Kaufman Children's Dental Hospital's website, we set speed and user experience as our top priorities. We know that users having information at their fingertips is vital to the success of service providers. Users can even book an appointment directly, through Zocdoc.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?