Helping event-goers connect
Transbeam is a leading ISP (Internet Service Provider) in New York City. They provide wifi coverage for events that happen all over the city on a regular basis. Without their service, attendees wouldn't be able to use social media, blog about the event, or interact in many of the other ways that have become a staple of events.
The events portal that we created for Transbeam allows ticket holders to submit a request for wifi use subscription for the event, and pay for use online, making the process simple and quick. A unique confirmation code is sent to the attendee so they can use the wifi - it's as simple as that.
Our approach to website design and development projects
- Discovery: We start by working with you to discover everything your website will require to the finest detail.
- Planning: Next, we plan the project from start to finish, which helps us provide clear and accurate estimates.
- Creating a Demo: Then we create a demo for you, refining it until it simulates every feature you want for your site.
- Design & Development: Using the demo as a foundation, the features are all developed within the website design.
- Testing & Feedback: Once the first version of your website is ready for review, we send it your way for feedback.
- Project Finalization: After we handle all feedback, your website is done, with many options for additions or changes.
Learn more about our approach.
Interested in Lumina's website design and development services?